Age Prevention Moisture Cream
- Lightweight rejuvenating plant-based facial cream for all skin types.
- Whipped texture is quick-absorbing for instant hydration and will never clog pores.
- Cold-pressed extracts from kale, green tea, spinach, and alfalfa are rich in antioxidants that protect against free radicals and help reverse UV damage.
- Deeply hydrating hyaluronic acid instantly makes skin more supple and provides lasting hydration.
- The cream has a refreshing, subtle scent is naturally derived from the extracts.
- Hand bottled in small batches, the moisturizer is 100% vegan and cruelty free, and made without soap, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, dimethicone (silicone), mineral oil, added colors, and artificial fragrances.
- The glowing green face cream is packaged in a TSA-safe 2 oz. recyclable sturdy glass jar that looks chic in every bathroom.
- All Youth to the People skincare is designed, manufactured, and packaged in California, USA.
HOW TO USE IT:
- After cleansing and toning, gently massage into face and neck using upward circular motions.
- Light enough to use in AM and PM. Use daily for best results.
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Brassica Oleracea (Kale) Leaf Extract, Spinacea Oleracea, (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea (Kale) Leaf Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Youth to the People is a plant-based eco-friendly skincare brand founded by two cousins who were inspired by their grandmother, one of the first skincare professionals to bring botanical ingredients mainstream.
- Youth to the People combines the best of science and nature to create cleansers, moisturizers, and skin treatments using cold-pressed extracts, precision custom formulations, and earth-friendly packaging.
- All YTTP products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and plant-based, and made without soap, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, or added color.
- Manufactured with extracts sourced from within the U.S. and filled and packaged in recyclable boxes printed on the same block as the YTTP office, Youth to the People’s anti-aging skincare is 100% made in the USA.
- FEATURED IN