Age Prevention Cleanser
- Plant-based gentle gel facial cleanser for all skin types.
- The PH-balanced formula removes dirt and toxins without stripping your skin’s natural oils or bacteria.
- Cold-pressed extracts from kale, green tea, spinach, and alfalfa are rich in antioxidants that protect against free radicals and help reverse UV damage.
- Hand bottled in small batches, the cleanser is 100% vegan and cruelty free, and made without soap, sulfates, phthalates, parabens, dimethicone (silicone), mineral oil, added colors, and artificial fragrances.
- The glowing green face wash is packaged in an 8 oz. recyclable sturdy glass bottle that looks chic in every bathroom.
- All Youth to the People skincare is designed, manufactured, and packaged in California, USA.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Wet face with warm water.
- Pump 1-2 pumps into wet hands then rub together to lather.
- Gently massage into face and neck in upward circular motions.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- For best results, use daily and follow with the Youth to the People Firm and Brighten Serum.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Brassica Oleracea (Kale) Leaf Extract, Spinacea Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea (Kale) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Youth to the People is a plant-based eco-friendly skincare brand founded by two cousins who were inspired by their grandmother, one of the first skincare professionals to bring botanical ingredients mainstream.
- Youth to the People combines the best of science and nature to create cleansers, moisturizers, and skin treatments using cold-pressed extracts, precision custom formulations, and earth-friendly packaging.
- All YTTP products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and plant-based, and made without soap, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, or added color.
- Manufactured with extracts sourced from within the U.S. and filled and packaged in recyclable boxes printed on the same block as the YTTP office, Youth to the People’s anti-aging skincare is 100% made in the USA.
- FEATURED IN