White Tavia Fold Top Ankle
- Women’s white fold top lightweight ankle socks with black ruffled trim.
- Daintily detailed with statement ruffle trim along the folded cuffs for a feminine look.
- Crafted from high-quality combed cotton that’s lightweight for comfort and breathability.
- Wear with heels for a dressed up look, or dress down with sneakers.
- Wear these socks on the airplane to keep your feet warm while on your way to your next adventure, or wear them at home for both comfort and style.
- Wash in warm water and tumble dry low.
- Combed cotton/polyester/nylon/spandex blend.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Launched in 2010, Richer Poorer is an innerwear brand created by Iva Pawling and Tim Morse.
- Richer Poorer designs high-quality essentials like cropped t-shirts, socks, and bralettes that are so comfortable you’ll never want to take them off.
- Based in California, the brand stays true to their effortless SoCal aesthetic, while maintaining timeless style that will stay on-trend for seasons to come.
- Richer Poorer socks are crafted from a high-quality combed cotton blend for ultimate comfort and breathability, featuring details like arch support, deep heel pockets, and Y-stitch detailing.
- FEATURED IN