Neutra Side Cut Out Bottom - Dusty Rose Pink
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Founded in 2000 by California native Amahlia Stevens, Vitamin A swim combines feminine design with sustainable innovation.
- Vitamin A bikinis, one piece swimsuits, and bodysuits are designed and produced locally in California with exceptional attention to detail.
- Vitamin A's signature EcoLux fabric is made from environmentally-friendly recycled nylon, a higher quality alternative to traditional poly blends.
- Amahlia's design inspiration comes from ‘70s beach glamour and the modern influencer muses who collect her designs today.
- From nautical black and white striped crop tops to tropical triangle bikini tops, Vitamin A bikinis exude effortless, natural sexiness and a laid-back West Coast vibe.
- In addition to using eco-friendly materials, Vitamin A gives back a portion of all proceeds directly to environmental organizations that help protect our oceans.
- Vitamin A swimsuits have been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, NYLON, Allure, Maxim, Refinery29, People, and Marie Claire.
- Celebrities and influencers alike adore Vitamin A, with some fans including Bethenny Frankel, Hailey Baldwin, Rihanna, Audrina Patridge, Scarlett Johansson, Julianne Hough, Rocky Barnes, and Bryana Holly.
- FEATURED IN