- 24K gold plated brass chain necklace with a 14K gold plated pewter jaguar emblem.
- Fierce panther heads are secured to the gold-tone snake chain with a minimalist jump ring.
- Highly detailed etching gives a unique three dimensional finish.
- Pewter metal and brass are nickel-free and safe for sensitive skin.
- Mid weight design sits comfortably on your neck, guaranteeing enduring style.
- 18.5” length.
- Gently rub the gold plated surface after use with a cotton ball or soft cloth to prevent fading and maintain shine.
- Keep lotions, perfumes, and creams from coming in contact with your jewelry.
- Store gold-tone and silver-tone jewelry separately to avoid chemical reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Designer Vanessa Mooney’s namesake jewelry line is an eclectic blend of vintage nostalgia and sophisticated simplicity inspired by a multitude of eras and walks of life.
- Filled with statement earrings, strong forms, bold and interesting shapes, gold and silver multi-chain necklaces, and symbolic emblems, Vanessa Mooney's designs have a home in every jewelry lover’s collection.
- Fashion girls and celebrities alike adore Vanessa Mooney, with clients ranging from Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens, Madison Beer, Jenn Im, Aimee Song, Luanna Perez, Jasmine Sanders, to Taylor Lashae.
- Vanessa Mooney jewelry has graced the pages of Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, Nylon, Cosmopolitan, Us Weekly, Marie Claire, and Glamour.
- All Vanessa Mooney jewelry is handmade in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- FEATURED IN