Miriam Hoops Small
- Fine hoop earrings hand-wrapped in pure silk threads.
- Each strand of silk is hand-dyed bright red or orange-gold before being carefully twisted around the hoop.
- Intricate raised gold spiral pattern at bottom adds exquisite touch.
- Ethically designed and handmade in Gambia by local artisans.
- Pair with a full floral dress for a vibrant night out.
- Silk is lightweight and the hoops will not pull on earlobes.
- Founder and entrepreneur Nay Secka purchases Tegaa’s jewelry and accessories directly from the Gambian artisans who handcraft each piece.
- Based in San Diego, Tegaa is the first and only company offering authentic Gambian fashion outside of Gambia.
- The bangles, waistbeads, fans, and more are carefully crafted in the traditional Gambian style, making them truly authentic and one-of-a-kind.
- Tegaa supports the Gambian community by fairly paying the artisans and allowing them to create the pieces at their own pace.
- Tegaa also gives back by donating a percentage of profits to the charity Power Up Gambia, which provides solar-powered energy to hospitals and clinics in Gambia.
- Silk is a delicate natural material. Keep earrings from water, lotions, and perfumes and store separately from other jewelry.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN