- Hand-woven bangle bracelet made with eco-friendly materials.
- Designed and handmade in Gambia by local artisans.
- Recycled strips of plastic are hand-wrapped around dried palm fronds to create the intricate purple, black, and yellow pattern.
- Super lightweight and easy to stack for everyday wear.
- Layer multiple Leena bangles with metal bracelets for a one-of-a-kind bohemian look.
- Extra loose fit: circumference approximately 11 inches (28 cm) around; diameter 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) across.
- Founder and entrepreneur Nay Secka purchases Tegaa’s jewelry and accessories directly from the Gambian artisans who handcraft each piece.
- Based in San Diego, Tegaa is the first and only company offering authentic Gambian fashion outside of Gambia.
- The bangles, waistbeads, fans, and more are carefully crafted in the traditional Gambian style, making them truly authentic and one-of-a-kind.
- Tegaa supports the Gambian community by fairly paying the artisans and allowing them to create the pieces at their own pace.
- Tegaa also gives back by donating a percentage of profits to the charity Power Up Gambia, which provides solar-powered energy to hospitals and clinics in Gambia.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN