- 100% natural Arabica coffee scrub that exfoliates, smooths, and soothes skin.
- Combines organic coffee grains, sugar, and sea salt, the three best natural exfoliators.
- Macadamia and rosehip oils moisturize while pure lavender oil calms irritation, redness, and itchy skin.
- Lavender boosts relaxation and soothes stress and anxiety while coffee wakes up your skin and fights cellulite with micro-circulation.
- Combats acne by gently removing dirt, dead skin cells, bacteria, and oil built up on the skin without clogging pores.
- Also fights stretch marks, ingrown hairs, scars, dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis.
HOW TO USE:
- Use 1-2 times weekly, or more often if you get frequent ingrown hairs. Always use before shaving rather than after.
- Dampen skin in the shower then turn off the water.
- For a full-body treatment, scoop 2-3 handfuls of the scrub.
- Apply generously all over the body and leave on for at least 5 minutes before rinsing to allow the oils to soak into your skin.
- Safe to use on face but take caution to avoid the eye area.
- The 7 oz. (200 gram) pack has a shelf-life of 3-5 months and enough scrub for 8 full-body treatments.
SUMMER LOVE SCRUB:
- Small batch and handmade in Byron Bay, Summer Love Scrub is proudly Australian, organic, and vegan- and animal-friendly.
- Only 100% natural, organic ingredients.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Coffee beans, 100% pure rosehip oil, brown sugar, sea salt, cold-pressed macadamia oil, 100% pure lavender oil
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN