Kalua Watercolor Long Sleeve One Piece Rashguard - Lively Up Print
- Vintage-inspired rashguard one piece in a vibrant multicolor watercolor print.
- The watercolor stripes are printed in lively shades of a deep marine aqua, startling orange, grand rapids blue, lilac, frosted rose, and lemon meringue yellow.
- The vertical stripes elongate your body.
- High neckline forms a mock turtleneck, keeping your chest and neck safe in the sun.
- Long sleeves stop around the wrist area.
- Exposed black zip up back closure adds contrast and a little bit of edge to the look.
- The full coverage top design makes this rashguard perfect for surfing in.
- Cheeky to moderate coverage bottom is perfect for the beach babe who wants to show some skin.
- Tropical palm print is in vibrant shades of redstone orange, poolside blue, luxurious gold, and deep salamander green.
- The golden dunes orange shade of the fabric is offset by the colorful tropical print.
- The lively print appears to be painted on like watercolors.
STONE FOX SWIM:
- Designed by native Californian Chelsea Bell, Stone Fox Swimwear is inspired by sun-kissed summer days, sandy toes, and the laid-back beer-and-bonfire girls of Santa Cruz.
- The brand’s chill vibes have attracted a cult following of beach lovers around the world, with fans ranging from Hawaiian surfer chicks to globetrotting Insta-influencers.
- Stone Fox’s bikinis and one piece swimsuits are made with custom prints in gorgeous colors and classy cuts to ensure you make a flirtatious and lasting impression.
- From sexy lace-up bikini tops in playful tropical prints to full-coverage, long-sleeved rashguards in subdued watercolor stripes, every piece is a true statement in style for the Stone Fox girl.
- Stone Fox Swim is deeply ingrained in its California community, and every bikini and one piece swimsuit is made in Los Angeles, USA.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat to air dry.
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Designed by native Californian Chelsea Bell, Stone Fox Swimwear is inspired by sun-kissed summer days, sandy toes, and laid-back beer-and-bonfire nights in Santa Cruz.
- Launched in early 2012, Stone Fox Swim has been a leading player in the bikini game since it entered the market, with each swimsuit crafted in the heart of downtown Los Angeles in an effort to give back to the community that Chelsea Bell calls home.
- Stone Fox Swim bikinis and one piece swimsuits are anchored by the brand’s custom-designed prints, which pair perfectly with head-turning fits for the ultimate SoCal beach look.
- From feminine ruffled bikini tops in delicate floral prints, to long-sleeve rash guards in subdued watercolor stripes, each piece is a true statement in style for chilled-out, fashion-forward beach babes.
- Stone Fox Swim boasts a loyal, cult-like following of bikini collectors and celebrities, with fans including Kendall Jenner, Jennifer Lopez, Emily Ratajkowski, Julianne Hough, Devin Brugman, Cailin Russo, Chrissy Teigen, and Lauren Bushnell.
- FEATURED IN