My New World Yoga Mat
THE YOGA MAT:
- Limited edition eco-friendly yoga mat featuring original artwork by Australian influencers Sally Mustang and Mitch Gobel.
- Constructed with all-natural recycled rubber base and suede-like microfiber printed surface.
- Dazzling marbled print in flowing shades of blue evokes feelings of peace and tranquility.
- Mat grip improves with use over time and with sweat during hot yoga.
- Natural rubber is an environmentally friendly renewable resource, has greater resistance to tearing when hot, and better moisture resistance than synthetic rubbers.
- Contains no petrochemicals, toxic glues or dyes, PVC, TPE, EVA, or NBR.
- Sally Botham, better known as Sally Mustang, is a painter, yogi, and Australia-based globetrotting influencer with a rock’n’roll soul.
- Sally is a certified yoga teacher and can often be found teaching yoga classes overseas.
- Sally Mustang yoga mats are designed in collaboration with long-time partner Mitch Gobel and made in Sally’s home country of Australia.
- Always use your mat print side-up.
- For added surface grip, spritz your mat lightly with water.
- Hand wash or machine wash with mild detergent on gentle or delicate cycle. Dry flat out of direct light with print side down.
- Ensure mat is fully dry before rolling up and storing in dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Top: microfiber suede-like textured fabric.
- Bottom: 100% natural tree rubber base layer.
- Weighs 3 kg and measures 176 x 63 x 0.4 cm.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN