Stud Slip Mio One Piece - White
- High-cut open back white one piece swimsuit trimmed with flat silver studs.
- Outlined with a double row of studs, the bust has the trompe l'oeil look of a bra top.
- Skinny studded slip straps criss-cross over the deep open back.
- Tank-style scoop neck reveals a touch of cleavage without any top padding.
- High-cut leg elongates your frame while still providing moderate rear coverage.
- Luxe, smooth swim jersey fabric slims the body and is fully lined for ultimate wearability.
- Norma Kamali’s studded bodysuits are iconic fashion status symbols, coveted by celebrities, bloggers, and editors.
- Effortless and modern with a bit of edge, the one piece swimsuit looks as great on the beach during the day as it does worn as a sleek bodysuit layered under your favorite bottoms at night.
- Norma Kamali has played a pivotal role in every major fashion moment, from designing Farrah Fawcett's iconic red one piece swimsuit in the 70s to popularizing shoulder pads in the 80s.
- Today, Norma is best known for her sexy and edgy studded bikinis and bodysuits, especially the best-selling status symbol Stud Marissa one piece swimsuit with super high-cut legs and a super low-cut back.
- Norma’s studded suits have been rocked by celebrities including Chrissy Teigen, Khloe Kardashian, Tove Lo, Tinashe, Shea Marie of PeaceLoveShea, Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat, and Kylie Jenner.
- Norma Kamali's iconic and versatile one piece swimsuits effortlessly transform into sleek, sexy bodysuits for your glamorous nights out.
- All of Norma Kamali's luxurious bikinis and one piece swimsuits are designed by Norma herself in her New York City showroom.
- Fits true-to-size.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
Norma Kamali is an iconic innovator and designer, having won numerous awards for fashion, interior design and architecture. She was one of the first designers to implement casual lifestyle dressing in her Sweats Collection. Her swimwear is known internationally and have been described as directional. She creates her collections to empower women to make them feel good about themselves.
- FEATURED IN