The Johnny D Bra Top from Norma Kamali is the epitome of beautiful styling! This stunning twisted bandeau top features side boning for full support and great shape, whist the gently ruched twisted effect will set you apart as a true fashionista!
- Bandeau bra with twisted front
- Soft boning on the sides to provide support
- Tie closure at the center back
- 100% Polyester
- Norma Kamali has played a pivotal role in every major fashion moment, from designing Farrah Fawcett's iconic red one piece swimsuit in the 70s to popularizing shoulder pads in the 80s.
- Today, Norma is best known for her sexy and edgy studded bikinis and bodysuits, especially the best-selling status symbol Stud Marissa one piece swimsuit with super high-cut legs and a super low-cut back.
- Norma’s studded suits have been rocked by celebrities including Chrissy Teigen, Khloe Kardashian, Tove Lo, Tinashe, Shea Marie of PeaceLoveShea, Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat, and Kylie Jenner.
- Norma Kamali's iconic and versatile one piece swimsuits effortlessly transform into sleek, sexy bodysuits for your glamorous nights out.
- All of Norma Kamali's luxurious bikinis and one piece swimsuits are designed by Norma herself in her New York City showroom.
Designer:Norma Kamali is an iconic innovator and designer, having won numerous awards for fashion, interior design and architecture. She was one of the first designers to implement casual lifestyle dressing in her Sweats Collection. Her swimwear is known internationally and have been described as directional. She creates her collections to empower women to make them feel good about themselves.