- Black high-leg crossover mio one piece swimsuit.
- Styled like a wrapped bikini to show off your curves in all the right places with a slice of bare midriff thrown in for good measure.
- The vintage-inspired halter neck one piece swimsuit with a sweetheart neckline is a throwback to the glamour days of the Fifties femme fatale.
- Underlayer of nylon spandex swim jersey acts as a base and gives your body a brilliant form.
- Super high-cut leg elongates your frame while providing moderate seat coverage.
- Effortless and versatile, the one piece swimsuit looks as great poolside as it does worn under leggings for a plie-ready dance class look.
- Norma Kamali has played a pivotal role in every major fashion moment, from designing Farrah Fawcett's iconic red one piece swimsuit in the 70s to popularizing shoulder pads in the 80s.
- Today, Norma is best known for her sexy and edgy studded bikinis and bodysuits, especially the best-selling status symbol Stud Marissa one piece swimsuit with super high-cut legs and a super low-cut back.
- Norma’s studded suits have been rocked by celebrities including Chrissy Teigen, Khloe Kardashian, Tove Lo, Tinashe, Shea Marie of PeaceLoveShea, Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat, and Kylie Jenner.
- Norma Kamali's iconic and versatile one piece swimsuits effortlessly transform into sleek, sexy bodysuits for your glamorous nights out.
- All of Norma Kamali's luxurious bikinis and one piece swimsuits are designed by Norma herself in her New York City showroom.
- Fits true-to-size.
- Nylon/Spandex Jersey.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
Norma Kamali is an iconic innovator and designer, having won numerous awards for fashion, interior design and architecture. She was one of the first designers to implement casual lifestyle dressing in her Sweats Collection. Her swimwear is known internationally and have been described as directional. She creates her collections to empower women to make them feel good about themselves.
- FEATURED IN