Island Bath Soak Alaea Red
- Therapeutic bath soak with natural, unprocessed Hawaiian Red Salt.
- Also known as Alaea Salt, the red crystals are pure solar-evaporated sea salt naturally enriched with purified volcanic red Hawaiian clay, which gives it its treasured brick-red color.
- Alea Salt contains more than 80 separate minerals, and red clay is luxuriously rich in iron.
- Clay naturally attracts and removes dirt and impurities from the skin.
- Therapeutic benefits of Hawaiian red salt baths include healing wounds, body aches, and muscle sprains.
- Warm, rich, salty scent will not interfere with the aroma of essential oils of your choice added to bath.
HOW TO USE:
- Scoop 2-4 spoonfuls into tub under running water, hop into the bath and enjoy a long soak.
- Store in glass jar to avoid getting moisture in the salt and shake if clumping occurs.
NO TOX LIFE:
- Woman-owned and family-run locally in Los Angeles, California.
- Every No Tox Life product is handmade by founder Sandee Ferman and her small team.
- Always 100% vegan, non-toxic, and eco-friendly, with ingredients you can recognize from nature and pronounce.
- No Tox Life uses food-grade all-natural ingredients including mango butter, shea butter, essential oils, clays, minerals, and gentle oils like olive, coconut, and rice bran oil.
- Only available through No Tox Life and Bikini.com.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN