Coconut Exfoliating Juice Pulp Bar
- Limited edition eco-friendly mild exfoliating soap made in partnership with Pulp Pantry.
- Specially made with upcycled coconut pulp, a juice and smoothie byproduct that’s typically wasted.
- Locally handmade in Los Angeles, with pulp sourced from local coffee shops and juice bars.
- The exfoliating texture of dried coconut pulp gives you a deep scrub in the shower, while reducing our food waste impact on the planet.
- Base of 100% vegan and sustainable olive oil, rice bran oil, and coconut oil adds a protective layer to your skin.
- Handmade in small batches, so variations in size, color, and consistency are naturally expected.
- The large 4 oz bar will last 4-9 months with daily use.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Use daily in the shower as a mild exfoliating cleanser.
- For best results, follow with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer.
- Keep the bar dry between uses.
NO TOX LIFE:
- Woman-owned and family-run locally in Los Angeles, California.
- Every No Tox Life product is handmade by founder Sandee Ferman and her small team.
- Always 100% vegan, non-toxic, and eco-friendly, with ingredients you can recognize from nature and pronounce.
- No Tox Life uses food-grade all-natural ingredients including mango butter, shea butter, essential oils, clays, minerals, and gentle oils like olive, coconut, and rice bran oil.
- Only available through No Tox Life and Bikini.com.
Olive oil, filtered water, rice bran oil, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide (converted to soap), coconut pulp, phthalate-free fragrance, mineral oxides (coloring)
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN