- Volumizing Spray is formulated to take your roots to all-new heights.
- Raw lotus root plumps hair to perfection
- Grab hold of the bottle, point directly at your hair and spray a generous amount of product into your hair
- Hair can be wet or dry and run your fingers through to evenly distribute the product
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- No animal testing
- Size: 138 ml / 4.6 oz
Water (Aqua), Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Asarum Canadense Meristem Cell Culture Extract, Royal Jelly, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Eriodictyon Californicum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Glycerin, Panthenol, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, C11-C15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl Piperdinyl Dimethicone, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol, Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tributyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- n:p beautiful is a plant-based haircare line founded by David Babaii, a celebrity hairstylist whose most loyal customers include Meghan Markle, Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman, Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Scarlett Johansson.
- The shampoos, conditioners, volumizing sprays, and serums were vigorously tested and personally endorsed by David’s celebrity clients before launch.
- n:p beautiful crafts the celeb-approved products using cutting-edge, plant stem-cell technology and exotic, ethically-sourced ingredients, like scalp-rejuvenating royal jelly, conditioning lotus flower and lotus root extracts, and hydrolyzed jojoba esters.
- Entirely plant-based and free of sulfates and parabens, n:p beautiful’s natural haircare products are gentle enough for even the most damaged hair yet powerful enough to completely transform your look.
- In addition to their sustainable sourcing, cruelty-free, and fair trade business practices, n:p beautiful donates 10% of net proceeds to support pediatric cancer research and animal welfare charities.
- FEATURED IN