Mini Aurora High Neck Rashguard Bodysuit (Kids) - Aquarium Blue Print
- High neck long sleeve rashguard one-piece swimsuit in aquarium blue print.
- Made with certified UPF 50+ stretch swim fabric for the highest possible level of protection from the UV radiation that can penetrate clothing.
- The sweet all-over colorful fish print will have your little one ready to play in the waves.
- The high neckline and long sleeves ensure your child's skin stays protected from the sun during wear.
- Back zipper closure for easy on and off, this swim one-piece is ready for sunny days of swimming, snorkeling, or boogie boarding.
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry in the shade.
- UPF 50+.
Vendor SKU: KSW1826
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Founded by Anne Reilly, MOTT50 Kids is a fashion-forward line of children’s swimwear with sun protection in every garment.
- In an effort to prevent skin cancer and premature aging, each one piece and rashguard is certified with UPF 50+, the highest possible level of protection from the UV radiation that can penetrate clothing.
- Knowing 50 percent of total lifetime sunlight exposure occurs during childhood, MOTT50 Kids fabrics undergo a rigorous certification process in accordance with AATCC standards, ensuring your child's skin stays protected from the sun during wear.
- With playful colors, all-over prints, sweet collared necklines, and easy zipper closures, MOTT50 Kids strikes the perfect balance between beach style and practicality with ease and safety in mind.
- Tastemakers and trendsetters have taken notice of MOTT50’s fashion-forward full-coverage designs, and celebrities (and their children) including Eva Chen and Chrissy Teigen have embraced MOTT50’s modest, sun-protective swim and resort wear.
- FEATURED IN