* Mikoh runs very small so please size up. Seriously!
The Uluwatu Bikini Top by Mikoh is the kind of thing you slip into when you're staying at a gorgeous minimalist dream house perched on a cliff overlooking the ocean, the t-strap racerback is so elegant and understated that it will make you feel one with nature as you swim in the infinity pool and watch the sun set over the waves below you which you can do in comfort, since, like all of Mikoh Swimwear, is seamless and hardware free. Pair this racerback bikini top with the Mikoh Lahaina Bikini Bottom for a stunning ensemble, or mix and match as you please. All of Mikoh's pieces are made in Bali.
- T-strap racerback
- Double fabric front and multi string back
- Pull over
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
*This style runs small, we suggest ordering one size up.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- MIKOH is a swimwear and resort wear brand created by sister duo Oleema and Kalani Miller.
- The name MIKOH derives from the girls’ last name, Miller, as well as the first initial of Kalani, Oleema, and their youngster sister’s name, Hana.
- Oleema Miller is the creative director and designer behind MIKOH; as a former sponsored professional surfer and experienced world traveler, she takes her experiences from traveling to create the look, feel, and integrity of MIKOH swimwear.
- The MIKOH brand is for the confident, modern woman, who knows who she is and where she’s going next.
- The line fuses statement prints and colors from around the world with luxurious fabrics and modern fits.
- Each MIKOH bikini and one piece swimsuit is seamless and hardware-free, designed to easily mix and match for one-of-a-kind styles.
- MIKOH has been featured in Elle, Seventeen, Glamour, InStyle, GQ, and Vogue Australia.
- MIKOH swimwear is adored by influencers and celebrities alike, some of the fans including Behati Prinsloo, Jamie Chung, Martha Hunt, Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jessica Alba.
- FEATURED IN