* Mikoh runs very small so please size up. Seriously!
Sometimes you just want a bandeau bikini to rule them all, a worthy companion to your tanning aspirations. Enter Mikoh's Reunion bikini top; simple, chic, a triumph of form and function. The ruched v-wiring at the front allows for a deep plunge, and the elastic stretch-fit holds you just snugly enough. Take it from us, this is a classic bikini top, one that will quickly become an old favorite. All of <ikoh's pieces are made in Bali.
- Light boning in sides for support
- Light double lining
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
*Mikoh runs small so we recommend ordering one size up.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- MIKOH is a swimwear and resort wear brand created by sister duo Oleema and Kalani Miller.
- The name MIKOH derives from the girls’ last name, Miller, as well as the first initial of Kalani, Oleema, and their youngster sister’s name, Hana.
- Oleema Miller is the creative director and designer behind MIKOH; as a former sponsored professional surfer and experienced world traveler, she takes her experiences from traveling to create the look, feel, and integrity of MIKOH swimwear.
- The MIKOH brand is for the confident, modern woman, who knows who she is and where she’s going next.
- The line fuses statement prints and colors from around the world with luxurious fabrics and modern fits.
- Each MIKOH bikini and one piece swimsuit is seamless and hardware-free, designed to easily mix and match for one-of-a-kind styles.
- MIKOH has been featured in Elle, Seventeen, Glamour, InStyle, GQ, and Vogue Australia.
- MIKOH swimwear is adored by influencers and celebrities alike, some of the fans including Behati Prinsloo, Jamie Chung, Martha Hunt, Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jessica Alba.
- FEATURED IN