Banyans String Racerback Top
The Banyans Top is one of Mikoh's hottest items, a consistent bestseller with every season. That gorgeous strappy detailing only serves to highlight your best features, and the strings are so teeny that you don't have to worry about unflattering tan lines after a day in the sun. This particular bikini top tends to run a little small, so we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes. Seamless and hardware free, this little number will find its way into your repeat-worthy beach outfits before you know it. All of Mikoh's pieces are made in Bali.
* Mikoh runs very small so please size up. Seriously!
- Light double lining
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
*Mikoh runs small so we recommend ordering one size up
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- MIKOH is a swimwear and resort wear brand created by sister duo Oleema and Kalani Miller.
- The name MIKOH derives from the girls’ last name, Miller, as well as the first initial of Kalani, Oleema, and their youngster sister’s name, Hana.
- Oleema Miller is the creative director and designer behind MIKOH; as a former sponsored professional surfer and experienced world traveler, she takes her experiences from traveling to create the look, feel, and integrity of MIKOH swimwear.
- The MIKOH brand is for the confident, modern woman, who knows who she is and where she’s going next.
- The line fuses statement prints and colors from around the world with luxurious fabrics and modern fits.
- Each MIKOH bikini and one piece swimsuit is seamless and hardware-free, designed to easily mix and match for one-of-a-kind styles.
- MIKOH has been featured in Elle, Seventeen, Glamour, InStyle, GQ, and Vogue Australia.
- MIKOH swimwear is adored by influencers and celebrities alike, some of the fans including Behati Prinsloo, Jamie Chung, Martha Hunt, Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jessica Alba.
- FEATURED IN