Short Raw Brass Necklace - White Agate
- 2-tiered gold-tone brass collar necklace with white agate gemstones.
- Large collar with a diamond-shaped stone on each side fits snug against neck.
- Smaller gold hoop hangs from the base and is trimmed with a single white agate stone.
- Recycled brass tubes give the necklace a round, bubbled look.
- Classic lobster clasp closure secures the handmade collar comfortably behind your neck.
- Due to the nature of handmade jewelry and natural gemstones, your MASHALLAH jewelry should be handled with the utmost care.
- Avoid showering, bathing, or swimming while wearing your jewelry.
- Raw, untreated brass will develop a patina over time.
- To remove patina, gently polish your jewelry with a soft, dry polishing cloth.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- MASHALLAH is a distinctive handmade jewelry collection crafted by Chicago-based designer Mashallah Ghouleh.
- MASHALLAH rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets are inspired by the geometric, metaphysical, and inherently spiritual characteristics of gemstones.
- These gemstones are meticulously woven together with 100% handmade recycled semi-precious metal sourced from landfills by the careful hands of villagers in Ghana.
- Drawing from urban style and art to inform her creative process, Mashallah creates wearable, gender-neutral, environmentally conscious, and visually stunning accessories.
- With onyx, pearls, and gold-plated protective symbols like the Hamsa Hand and the Evil Eye, MASHALLAH jewelry features minimalistic embellishments with a deeper purpose, intended to bring happiness, luck, health, and good fortune to the wearer of each design.
- FEATURED IN