- Boldly high-cut one piece swimsuit in captivating marbled blue print.
- Super low back and waist-deep sides flaunt the perfect amount of sideboob.
- Moderate scoop neck reveals a touch of cleavage.
- Long, smooth straps run straight down the back.
- Highlights hourglass shapes and flatters curvy bodies.
- Gorgeous blue marble pattern adds dimension and intrigue to the one piece swimsuit.
- Wear as a bodysuit and style with a pair joggers for a 2018 street-chic look.
- Norma Kamali has played a pivotal role in every major fashion moment, from designing Farrah Fawcett's iconic red one piece swimsuit in the 70s to popularizing shoulder pads in the 80s.
- Today, Norma is best known for her sexy and edgy studded bikinis and bodysuits, especially the best-selling status symbol Stud Marissa one piece swimsuit with super high-cut legs and a super low-cut back.
- Norma’s studded suits have been rocked by celebrities including Chrissy Teigen, Khloe Kardashian, Tove Lo, Tinashe, Shea Marie of PeaceLoveShea, Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat, and Kylie Jenner.
- Norma Kamali's iconic and versatile one piece swimsuits effortlessly transform into sleek, sexy bodysuits for your glamorous nights out.
- All of Norma Kamali's luxurious bikinis and one piece swimsuits are designed by Norma herself in her New York City showroom.
- Fits true-to-size.
- Nylon/ spandex jersey
- Fully lined.
- Handwash and dry flat.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
Norma Kamali is an iconic innovator and designer, having won numerous awards for fashion, interior design and architecture. She was one of the first designers to implement casual lifestyle dressing in her Sweats Collection. Her swimwear is known internationally and have been described as directional. She creates her collections to empower women to make them feel good about themselves.
- FEATURED IN