- Deep v neckline one piece inspired by abstract art.
- Color blocked pattern is in a multicolored chapiteau/marquee print, lending a lively and energetic appearance.
- Fabric is digitally printed and engineered to reduce waste.
- Different levels of saturation make the colors look as if they’ve been strategically painted on.
- The print is in subdued shades of jade green, lilac, mustard yellow, eggplant purple, azure blue, and punch pink.
- The thin criss cross spaghetti straps are adjustable, allowing you to fine tune them for the perfect fit.
- Deep v neckline exposes your décolletage and shows off your cleavage.
- Tighten the straps to enhance your cleavage and give your bust a lifted appearance.
- High cut leg design elongates your legs and shows off your hips.
- This one piece mirrors the high cut swimwear trend going on now.
- Moderate coverage is perfect for beach babes who aren’t afraid to show a little skin, but still want some coverage.
- Made in the USA from a luxuriously soft, Italian fabric.
- Fabric contains SPF 50 to keep your skin safe and protected from UV rays.
- After fashion designer Mara Hoffman graduated from Parsons School of Design in New York City, she founded her eponymous apparel and swimwear label.
- As president and creative director of her own privately owned company, Hoffman hopes to foster mindful consumption habits and encourages customers to re-evaluate the relationship society has with clothing.
- She is committed to presenting collections devoted to color, each inspired by and in celebration of women.
- Mara Hoffman suits are designed in New York City.
- Celebrities like Beyoncé, Olivia Wilde, Ashley Tisdale, Zoë Kravitz, and Mindy Kaling are fans of Mara Hoffman’s colorful and lively swimwear.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat to air dry.
- 78% recycled ECONYL® nylon, 22% spandex.
Designer:Fashion designer Mara Hoffman was born in Buffalo, NY and graduated from Parsons School of Design in New York City. Her collection is made up of bright, beautiful prints, consisting of bikinis, cutout one pieces and beautiful coverups. She builds her collection on inspiration from her travels around the world. Mara Hoffman suits are designed in New York City.