Sidika Woven Gold & Silver Snake Chain Collar Necklace
- Unique statement mixed metal woven snake chain collar necklace.
- Handmade in Bali, Indonesia by local artisans and manufactured following fair trade practices.
- The high-impact look is created with a rich golden snake chain twisted and woven with a cool-toned silver chain.
- Mixed-metal materials mean you can wear this necklace with silver or gold bracelets and rings.
- A toggle clasp closure at the back of the neck keeps this dramatic necklace secure during wear.
- Best worn with crew, button-up collared, turtleneck, and off-the-shoulder necklines.
- Remove jewelry before participating in physical activity or going to bed.
- Use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
- Avoid contact with water, lotion, and perfume.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Lena Bernard is an eclectic jewelry line that blends Old Hollywood glamour with bohemian flair.
- Cote D’Azur, France-based designer Lena Bernard references bold Etruscan and Byzantine jewelry styles and brings them into the modern era with sleek lines and high-impact styling.
- After starting her career in Los Angeles, Lena Bernard traveled to Bali, Indonesia to create and produce her jewelry on a more eco-friendly level.
- All Lena Bernard pieces are handmade in Bali, Indonesia by local artisans and manufactured following fair trade practices.
- Every Lena Bernard necklace, earring, bracelet, and ring reflects the core qualities of craftsmanship, sustainability, and charm that the brand is known for.
- Celebrities and influencers like Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, Rocky Barnes, and Natalie Slim Juarez of Natalie Off Duty have been spotted in Lena Bernard’s unique pieces.
- FEATURED IN