Amma Pearl & Crystal Gold Layered Necklace
- Eclectic and chic multi-layered gold necklace with pearl accents.
- Handmade in Bali, Indonesia by local artisans and manufactured following fair trade practices.
- Rectangular detailing at the center features mini pearls for a playful yet sophisticated statement.
- Toggle clasp at the back of the neck allows for easy on/off.
- Dimensions: 18” length, 3mm cabs, 1 x 2” rectangle.
- Remove jewelry before participating in physical activity or going to bed.
- Use a gentle metal polisher and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster.
- Avoid contact with water, lotion, and perfume.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Lena Bernard is an eclectic jewelry line that blends Old Hollywood glamour with bohemian flair.
- Cote D’Azur, France-based designer Lena Bernard references bold Etruscan and Byzantine jewelry styles and brings them into the modern era with sleek lines and high-impact styling.
- After starting her career in Los Angeles, Lena Bernard traveled to Bali, Indonesia to create and produce her jewelry on a more eco-friendly level.
- All Lena Bernard pieces are handmade in Bali, Indonesia by local artisans and manufactured following fair trade practices.
- Every Lena Bernard necklace, earring, bracelet, and ring reflects the core qualities of craftsmanship, sustainability, and charm that the brand is known for.
- Celebrities and influencers like Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, Rocky Barnes, and Natalie Slim Juarez of Natalie Off Duty have been spotted in Lena Bernard’s unique pieces.
- FEATURED IN