La Habana Sunglasses - Black Rubber
- Men’s square plastic aviator sunglasses with smoke mono polarized lenses.
- Sharp modern angles add a unique touch to the classic aviator look.
- Thick nosebridge with proudly hipster metal brow bar inlay.
- Black rubber fame has an air of intelligence and intrigue.
- Square frames are ideal for round and oval face shapes.
- Lenses are rated Category 3, or “Good,” in UV protection.
- Lens width: 52, Nose bridge: 20, Temple length: 147.
- Le Specs is an iconic eyewear brand established in Australia in 1979.
- Every well-designed pair features on-trend colors and shapes at prices accessible to fast-fashion lovers.
- This combination of cool and affordable has given Le Specs a cult following, including Lady Gaga, Gigi Hadid, Rihanna, Zayn Malik, and Kendall Jenner.
- Avoid laying lenses down on hard surfaces to prevent scratching.
- Polish lenses with a soft cloth and high quality lense cleaner or simply rinse in warm water to clear dust and dirt.
- Guaranteed by Le Specs against defects in workmanship and materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, lost or stolen frames, broken or scratched lenses, lost screws, fading, or nose piece and frame deterioration.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN