- Handmade activated charcoal facial and body soap draws out toxins and other chemicals that age the skin.
- Rosemary and citrus give the soap a fresh scent with no artificial fragrances.
- Charcoal naturally cleanses your skin of bacteria, chemicals, dirt, and other micro-particles.
- Beneficial for oily and acne-prone skin and safe for those with sensitive skin.
- Made with eco-friendly and responsibly-sourced oils that firm and smooth skin naturally without harming the planet.
HOW TO USE:
- Work soap into a lather with warm water in your hands.
- Apply to face or body and rinse clean.
- Use 2-4 times a week.
LAVENDER COURT SOAP COMPANY:
- Small batch soaps and bath products made from scratch and lovingly handcrafted in the USA.
- Free of phthalates, parabens, artificial dyes, sodium chloride, formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, or most common allergens.
- Eco-friendly and never tested on animals.
- Lavender Court Soap Company contributes a portion of their profits to charity.
Responsibly sourced palm oil, coconut oil, olive oil, essential oils, organic shea butter, rosemary, activated charcoal, citrus
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN