Organic Coconut Melt
- Pure organic unrefined coconut oil sustainably sourced from small family farms in the Philippines.
- 100% vegan and free of silicones, petroleum, phthalate, GMOs, toxins, and additives of any kind.
- The fatty acids, vitamin E, and proteins in coconut are deeply moisturizing and help shield the skin and hair from harsh polluting effects.
- The gorgeous 7 oz jar features a wave design so you feel like you’re at the beach even before you take off the lid and smell the naturally tropical scent of pure coconut oil.
- 10 ways to use it!
HOW TO USE:
- Hair mask: coat dry, damaged hair and wrap into a bun or braid. Top with a shower cap for an overnight mask. To prevent weighing down fine hair, coat ends only. Shampoo twice after using.
- Bath boost: drop a glob into a hot bath and soak in the heavenly moisture while you relax and unwind.
- Makeup remover: scoop a generous amount onto a cotton ball to remove foundation, lipstick, and waterproof eye makeup. Follow with a cream cleanser to prevent shine.
- Body moisturizer: slather from head to toe on damp skin to lock in moisture.
- Fragrance: dab a small amount behind the ears and cleavage for a subtle tropical scent.
- Dry shave oil: massage onto dry or damp legs to achieve a silky shave and ultra-soft skin.
- Under eye: lightly dab a TINY amount under eyes to ditch the appearance of dark circles
- Belly balm: rub all over your pregnant belly to relieve itching and ward off stretch marks.
- Baby butter: coconut your cutie and massage all over for the dreamiest baby skin.
- Safe to eat!
- Tip: coconut oil liquefies at 76 degrees F (24 C). Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight for best results and to keep the balm solid.
100% pure unrefined Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil.
- Kopari’s famous salon-quality coconut melts, lotions, lip glosses, and body oils are made with 100% pure, organic coconut oil sourced from the Philippines.
- Always free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, GMOs, and toxins.
- Kopari uses cutting-edge chemistry to enhance the benefits of coconut oil to deliver better results than traditional products.
- Inspired by co-founder Kiana’s home in Honolulu, Kopari uses ingredients sourced from wild coconuts, ginger flower, papaya, and aloe vera that always leave you smelling absolutely beachy.
- Made with love in San Diego.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN