- Thick universal moisturizing salve for super dry skin, cuticles, lips, and more.
- Organic coconut oil and shea butter nourish and moisturize and leave you smelling naturally beachy.
- Aloe vera calms inflammation for immediate itch relief and redness reduction.
- The 3 oz. tube is TSA-safe and small enough to leave one in every bag.
- 100% vegan and free of silicones, petroleum, phthalate, GMOs, and toxins.
HOW TO USE:
- Coconut oil liquefies at 76 degrees F (24 C). Store at room temperature for best results and to keep the balm solid.
- Rub into cuticles, dry elbows, or anywhere that needs extra TLC.
- Squeeze out a small amount on your finger to apply to lips.
- Massage into damp skin to lock in moisture.
- Kopari’s famous salon-quality coconut melts, lotions, lip glosses, and body oils are made with 100% pure, organic coconut oil sourced from the Philippines.
- Always free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, GMOs, and toxins.
- Kopari uses cutting-edge chemistry to enhance the benefits of coconut oil to deliver better results than traditional products.
- Inspired by co-founder Kiana’s home in Honolulu, Kopari uses ingredients sourced from wild coconuts, ginger flower, papaya, and aloe vera that always leave you smelling absolutely beachy.
- Made with love in San Diego.
Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Jojoba Esters, Beeswax (Organic White), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed)/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract, Butter Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood/Iliahi) Wood Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocapon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Bean) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN