Pineapple Patch Stick
- Easy to stick, metallic silver, orange, and yellow pineapple semi-permanent embroidered vegan leather patch.
- No glue or hot iron required--just peel and stick.
- Add a tropical touch to handbags, backpacks, hats, cell phones, laptops, jackets, and arts and crafts.
- Handmade Patch Sticks and their special sticker backing are a new, innovative, trademarked product.
- Approximately the size of a credit card: 2.75” x 1.0” or 2 cm x 7 cm.
- One time use.
- Do not use detergent or soap as it will degrade the surface of the patch stick.
- If dirty, gently wipe clean with warm, damp cloth.
- Designed with love in Los Angeles, California.
- KITSCH was founded by 25-year-old Cassandra Thurswell in her apartment while she was a student at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
- Still a woman-owned and self-financed company, KITSCH is now sold in over 27 countries.
- KITSCH invented and trademarked the original Patch Stick.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN