Palenque Straw Boater Hat - Natural/Tan
- Natural straw brimmed Boater hat with brown leather band.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Ecuador using indigenous techniques that have been passed down through the generations.
- The classic Boater style hat designed with a medium brim and flat, structured crown is perfect for shielding your face from the sun’s harmful rays.
- 100% woven Toquilla straw is lightweight and breathable for long summer days.
- Measures 56-57 cm in circumference with interior adjustable band to keep the hat secure.
- Spot clean only.
- 100% straw.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
Meaning 'wood' in Malay, Kayu is inspired by the traditional handicrafts of South East Asia and childhood memories of Jamie, the founder and owner of this beautiful brand. Kayu brings the vibrant textures and colors of Malaysia, adding an infusion of modern Californian sensibility to every piece and awakening the adventurer in everyone who wears it!
- FEATURED IN