Geisha Cleanse - Cleansing Grains
- Water-activated powder-based facial cleanser and mask with mild exfoliation.
- Detoxifies skin by drawing out excess oil and impurities.
- Leaves your face with a velvety-matte, baby-soft finish.
- Licorice root and jasmine reduce inflammation and brighten complexion.
- Kaolin clay, japanese rice bran, and oat bran cleanse and exfoliate.
- Ylang ylang moisturizes and protects skin and evens out skintone.
- When used as a mask, Geisha Cleanse safely clears acne while keeping even the most sensitive skin free from irritation.
- Minimalistic 4oz recyclable white bottle looks great in any bathroom.
HOW TO USE:
- Add a quarter-sized amount of powder to a small dish.
- Add water and stir well with a makeup brush until a thick paste forms.
- Apply directly to bare skin and massage gently.
- If desired, leave on for 10-15 minutes for a deep exfoliating mask treatment.
- Rinse well and pat dry.
- Store bottle in a cool, dry place.
KANI BOTANICAL BEAUTY:
- All Kani Botanical products are non-irritating and created with special consideration for sensitive skin.
- Small batch and handmade in Spokane, Washington from the best local, organic, fair-trade, vegan, and cruelty-free ingredients.
- Free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, sulfate detergents, phtalates, urea, DEA, TEA.
- Never tested on animals.
*Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, *Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal Powder, Kaolin (Clay), Pumice Powder, Bentonite (Clay), *Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Powder,*Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Citric Acid. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN