- Aluminum-free deodorant scented with an exotic rose and white floral fragrance.
- Kai’s cult-favorite signature fragrance of gardenia wrapped in white exotics is made even more intoxicating with the addition of rose to the deodorant, producing a lush tropical floral aroma so luxurious it gives your favorite perfume a run for its money.
- The roll-on translucent formula combines vitamin e, chamomile, and plant extracts with natural skin-conditioning sugars to control moisture and keep you feeling dry, fresh, and subtly kai-scented throughout the day.
- Ideal for even the most sensitive skin, kai rose deodorant is vegan, cruelty-free, and made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, phosphates, and gluten.
- The 2.6 oz solid deodorant is packaged in an eco-friendly fully recyclable container.
- A beauty editor’s favorite, kai’s all-natural deodorant has received the seal of approval from magazines including Glamour, WWD, Teen Vogue, Well+Good, and Elle Canada.
butylene glycol, glycerin, water/aqua/eau, sodium stearate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance/parfum, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, bisabolol, alcohol, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methyl propional, limonene d, linalool.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- kai is a luxury fragrance and beauty line founded by globetrotter Gaye Straza.
- Inspired by her youth vacationing in the tropics and the exotic white flowers she loved, Gaye developed the brand’s signature fragrance of gardenia wrapped in white exotics.
- After Gaye was stopped by a beauty editor the first time she wore kai in public, the fragrance became an instant cult-favorite, with a long list of celebrity devotees spanning all genders and ages, including Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Aniston, Tommy Lee, Usher, Khloe Kardashian, and Georgia May Jagger.
- The iconic brand has also garnered top press coverage, including features in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Into The Gloss, and InStyle, and a profile in Vanity Fair.
- All kai perfumes and beauty products are made in the USA, packaged in recyclable materials, vegan, cruelty-free, and made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, phosphates, gluten, and microbeads.
- FEATURED IN