White Bold Coconut Pucalet Long Necklace with Natural and Black Accents
- Eclectic color-blocked long beaded necklace handmade using materials sourced from nature.
- Coconut beads, African brass, shell, and wood are used to create the large disc-shaped beads and smaller black beads.
- The color-blocked white, sand, and black colors give the necklace a global yet modern, on-trend look.
- With natural tones and eclectic materials, the statement necklace is the perfect go-to for the boho chic woman.
- The extra-long necklace measures 40 inches with a classic lobster claw closure and adjustable length extender.
- Layer with other beaded necklaces of varying lengths for an ultra-bohemian look for music festivals and beyond.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Designed and handcrafted in Atlanta, Georgia, INK + ALLOY is an eclectic jewelry and accessories line made for the modern woman.
- INK + ALLOY ethically sources beads made of recycled glass and brass from Africa, as well as bone, shell, and wood materials from all over the world.
- This eclectic mix of materials and global points of view gives every INK + ALLOY necklace, bracelet, scarf, and earring a bright and uniquely bohemian feel.
- Whether you’re looking for on-trend chunky clear plastic lucite bangles or boho chic hand-strung tassel earrings, INK + ALLOY has a colorful piece of jewelry just for you.
- FEATURED IN