Leather Circle With Brass Post Earrings - Peacock
- Gold-tone brass drop earrings with vibrant teal charm detail.
- Classic post earring with round yellow stud at ear.
- Long gold-tone stick charm and hand-cut leather circle hang from the ear.
- Rustic brass metal gives the earrings an eclectic, boho chic look.
- The bold earrings are handmade in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Due to the nature of handmade jewelry, earrings should be handled with the utmost care.
- Avoid showering, bathing, or swimming while wearing.
- Raw, untreated brass will develop a patina over time.
- To remove patina, gently polish your jewelry with a soft, dry polishing cloth.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Designed and handcrafted in Atlanta, Georgia, INK + ALLOY is an eclectic jewelry and accessories line made for the modern woman.
- INK + ALLOY ethically sources beads made of recycled glass and brass from Africa, as well as bone, shell, and wood materials from all over the world.
- This eclectic mix of materials and global points of view gives every INK + ALLOY necklace, bracelet, scarf, and earring a bright and uniquely bohemian feel.
- Whether you’re looking for on-trend chunky clear plastic lucite bangles or boho chic hand-strung tassel earrings, INK + ALLOY has a colorful piece of jewelry just for you.
- FEATURED IN