- Black plunge bikini top with romantic floral embroidery.
- String through underbust band ties at mid-back.
- Adjustable back ties give you the perfect fit.
- Style #1: Go for a modest look by leaving panels covering bust as is.
- Style #2: Make the plunge design even more dramatic by scrunching the front panels to the side, exposing more cleavage.
- Romantic floral embroidery balances out the ultra-sexy details like the plunge neckline and open back.
- Half-back top covers your shoulders in the front, while leaving shoulder blades and back exposed.
- Pink, red, and green floral embroidery adds a unique twist to this otherwise all-black bikini.
- Panels covering the bust connect to shoulders with fabric underneath armpits.
- Channel Jourdan Dunn and wear with gold-rimmed black sunglasses.
- The floral embroidery trend is still going strong; sport it in this ultra-sexy version.
- Complete the look with Frankies Bikinis' Summer bottom.
- Frankies Bikinis, owned and designed by Francesca Aiello, is the go-to swimwear brand for fashion-forward boho-chic beachwear.
- Inspired by Malibu and made in LA and Bali, Frankies' suits are perfect for on-trend, sun-kissed California beach babes.
- Frankies Bikinis is adored by celebrities like Candice Swanepoel, Ireland Baldwin, and Kylie Jenner.
- 79% nylon, 21% spandex.
- Hand wash cold.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Inspired by Malibu and made in LA and Bali, Frankies Bikinis is the go-to brand for fashion-forward women seeking dreamy, boho chic swimwear.
- Fonder Francesca Aiello spent her early teenage years dreaming up and designing bikinis for herself and having them custom-made in Hawaii.
- After gaining momentum on Instagram, Aiello made her Miami Swim Week debut in 2014, making her the youngest designer ever to do so.
- Frankies Bikinis burst onto the beach scene and achieved an instant cult following, with celebrity fans including Candice Swanepoel, Ireland Baldwin, and Kylie Jenner.
- Frankies is known for their range of vibrant colors and patterns, on-trend design details like crochet cut outs, knotted bikini tops, and ribbed fabrics – making this brand perfect for stylish, sun-kissed California beach babes.
- FEATURED IN