Greer Bikini Top - Vintage Rose
- Sporty, yet undeniably feminine ribbed bikini top.
- Baby pink fabric adds a feminine touch to the overall sexy design.
- Scoop neckline flatters your bust and shows off your décolletage.
- Ribbed fabric and knot front give the bikini top a ‘borrowed from the boys’ look.
- Easy pullover style in stretch fabric for a seamless fit against your body, creating the most figure-flattering fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps offer extra bust support and can be adjusted for the perfect amount of lift.
- Wide band at the back and wide shoulder straps provide extra support.
- Knot detail at the center of the underbust area fits in perfectly with the front knot trend going on in the swimwear world.
- The knotted detail draws the viewer’s eyes diagonally to the center of your body, giving you a flattering, hourglass shape.
- For a boho chic look, wear with a multicolor scarf tied around your head and chunky hoop earrings.
- For a sporty look, wear with low-slung joggers and minimalist heels.
- As seen on Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Pair with the Frankies Bikinis Greer bikini bottom.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat to air dry.
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Inspired by Malibu and made in LA and Bali, Frankies Bikinis is the go-to brand for fashion-forward women seeking dreamy, boho chic swimwear.
- Fonder Francesca Aiello spent her early teenage years dreaming up and designing bikinis for herself and having them custom-made in Hawaii.
- After gaining momentum on Instagram, Aiello made her Miami Swim Week debut in 2014, making her the youngest designer ever to do so.
- Frankies Bikinis burst onto the beach scene and achieved an instant cult following, with celebrity fans including Candice Swanepoel, Ireland Baldwin, and Kylie Jenner.
- Frankies is known for their range of vibrant colors and patterns, on-trend design details like crochet cut outs, knotted bikini tops, and ribbed fabrics – making this brand perfect for stylish, sun-kissed California beach babes.
- FEATURED IN