- Gypsy-themed temporary metallic jewelry tattoos.
- Inspired by Moorish architecture and gypsy style, the Sofia collection infuses a touch of black ink with metallic gold and silver for an exotic assortment of designs.
- This non-toxic, waterproof, jewelry-inspired line of temporary tattoos is a must-have collection for festivals and beach vacations
- Comes with 4 sheets with over 32 assorted friendship bracelets, armbands, anklets, necklaces, peacock feathers, and flower medallions.
- This bohemian collection adds the perfect touch of shimmer and shine wherever and whenever you need to add some sparkle to your ensemble.
- Your flash tattoo will last for about 4-6 days, depending on where they are places and how well you take care of them.
- Avoid any soap, sunscreen, lotions, or oils near or on your tattoo.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if you are allergic to adhesives.
- To remove, soak our skin in baby oil, olive oil, or coconut oil for one minute then gently scrub off. Repeat as necessary.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Clean and dry skin.
Step 2: Cut out the tattoo as close to the edge as possible.
Step 3: Remove the clear sheet.
Step 4: Place the tattoo face down on your skin and hold a wet cloth against it for about 30 seconds. Peel the paper aside then pat gently with the wet cloth.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Flash Tattoos are the original metallic temporary tattoos that launched the worldwide trend adored by magazine editors, celebrities, fashion-forward millennials, and chic moms.
- The metallic temporary “flash tats” are sold in sets designed to resemble a complete boho chic jewelry look.
- With stick-on necklaces, bangles, and intricate geometric designs in pretty metallics and every color of the rainbow, Flash Tattoos provide all of the glam and none of the hassle of a music festival-ready layered jewelry look.
- Go all-out for a special occasion by using an entire set of Flash Tattoos, or slowly work your way through the pack by using them 1 at a time for a more minimalistic look.
- FEATURED IN