- Native inspired silver and turquoise temporary tattoos with accents of blue, black, yellow and green are non-toxic and waterproof for all the sandy, saltwater-loving beach babes.
- One silver dream catcher makes a statement and will keep you smiling and shining all summer.
- One sheet of gold and silver armband/bracelets can second as anklets to give those polished toes a little something extra.
- One sheet of assorted tribal and geometric inspired armbands and ring to wrist bracelets are perfect for those festival followers and poolside party girls who like to add a shimmering edge to their look.
- One geometric triangle lattice armband makes a great layering piece when paired with thinner tattoo strips or can be warn alone as a casual statement.
- One silver and turquoise medallion sheet makes the perfect back tat that will accentuate your tan.
- With its easy application, these fun flash tattoos will last 4-6 days and are easy to remove.
- Your flash tattoo will last for about 4-6 days, depending on where they are places and how well you take care of them.
- Avoid any soap, sunscreen, lotions, or oils near or on your tattoo.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if you are allergic to adhesives.
- To remove, soak our skin in baby oil, olive oil, or coconut oil for one minute then gently scrub off. Repeat as necessary.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Clean and dry skin.
Step 2: Cut out the tattoo as close to the edge as possible.
Step 3: Remove the clear sheet.
Step 4: Place the tattoo face down on your skin and hold a wet cloth against it for about 30 seconds. Peel the paper aside then pat gently with the wet cloth.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN