Gemstone Point Stud Earrings - White Cat's Eye
- Gemstone and gold diamond-shaped stud earrings.
- Gold center is trimmed with triangular white gemstones on each side for a sophisticated cat eye look.
- Earrings secure through ears with classic post and butterfly earring back.
- Pure brass base is electroplated with a thick layer of 14K gold then finished with a clear coat for longevity and allergy resistance.
- The studs measure approximately 8 mm.
- Keep water, oils, creams, sprays, and makeup from coming in contact with your earrings.
- Gently wipe clean with a soft cloth after wearing.
- Store gold and silver jewelry separately to avoid chemical reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Elizabeth Stone is a high quality dreamy bohemian jewelry line.
- Designed in Los Angeles and infused with the East Coast roots of founder and designer Elizabeth Stone, the necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets are each made with the brand’s signature laid-back glam style.
- Using a base metal of pure brass, each piece of Elizabeth Stone jewelry is electroplated in thick 14k gold, silver, or rose gold and finished with a clear coat to provide extra longevity so you can wear the pieces for many years to come.
- With aqua opal pendant necklaces, gemstone stud earrings, labradorite fringe hoop earrings, and pink opal stone rings, Elizabeth Stone jewelry uses only genuine semi-precious gems cut specifically for the pieces.
- With a background in graphic design, all of Elizabeth’s creations have a fashion-forward, artistic appeal and the line has graced the pages of magazines including InStyle, Marie Claire, and People Style Watch.
- FEATURED IN