- Plant-based gel that brightens, hydrates, and de-puffs the eye area.
- Anti-inflammatory chamomile and decongesting cucumber work together to calm the delicate eye area, diminish dark circles, and awaken the eyes.
- Formulated to be safe for even the most sensitive skin types.
- 1 oz. spray bottle ensures you’ll never waste product or use too much.
HOW TO USE:
- Use your ring finger to lightly dab a small amount around the outer rim of your eye socket.
- Store in refrigerator for added de-puffing effects.
- Shamanuti is a woman-owned business founded by skincare guru and plant lover, Beth Hopkins.
- The brand champions America’s rich landscape with plant-based beauty products made locally in New England.
- Shamanuti’s face and body treatments harness the power of ingredients like seaweed, pumpkin, activated charcoal, aloe, cucumber, and botanicals to give you healthy, glowing skin, naturally.
- All ingredients are cold-processed and never chemically extracted.
- Naturally scented with no artificial fragrances, Shamanuti products are equally appealing to men and women.
Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), Gluconolactone, Cranberry Seed Oil (CP), Cucumber Distillate, Chamomile Distillate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine (TEA), Sodium Benzoate