14K Rose Gold Vermeil Rose Quartz Stone Ring
- Rose gold stone ring with large semi-precious rose quartz crystal.
- Made with a base of rose gold vermeil, 14 karat rose gold-plated sterling silver.
- Naturally shaped pale pink rose quartz stone surrounded by a layer of thin gold makes a boho chic, feminine statement.
- The birthstone of January, rose quartz is believed to have a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort
- Handmade by artisans in Jaipur, India.
- All Carrie Elizabeth jewelry is ethically produced using ethically sourced diamonds and gemstones.
- To clean, polish with a soft jewelry polishing cloth.
- Store gold and silver jewelry separately to prevent reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- Do not wear your ring when swimming or bathing.
- Keep lotions, oils, perfumes, and liquids from coming in contact with your ring.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Carrie Elizabeth is an affordable luxury jewelry brand based and designed in London, England by Carrie Elizabeth Dennahy.
- Crafted in either 14k gold vermeil or gold-plated brass, Carrie Elizabeth jewelry is offered at prices accessible to style-conscious young women, bridging the gap between ‘fashion’ and ‘fine’ jewelry.
- Made for the customer with expensive taste but without a large disposable income, Carrie Elizabeth provides a premium product and brand experience for an obtainable price.
- Carrie Elizabeth’s earrings, rings, and necklaces are set with diamonds and semi precious stones, giving every piece a beautiful and timeless finish.
- All of Carrie Elizabeth jewelry is ethically sourced and handmade in Jaipur, India from the finest quality stones.
- FEATURED IN