- Double-stick hem tape with strong adhesive to hold clothing alterations for days.
- Quickly adjusts the length of your pants so you always have the perfect cut for your shoe of the day.
- Works on most fabrics and clothing styles like skirts, dresses, shorts, and dress pants.
- Does not leave behind sticky residue.
- Packaged in a chic, vintage-look envelope that keeps tape clean and protected in your purse.
- Contains 18 strips of easy pre-cut peel-and-stick tape, which will hem 2-3 pairs of jeans.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Repair fallen hems and close broken zippers fast.
- Wear newly purchased too-long jeans within minutes.
- Switch between heels and flats without dragging hems.
- Test run new lengths before tailoring to avoid miscuts.
- Shorten skirts and shorts.
- Hem thick wool trousers, linen pants, and usually stubborn fabrics.
- Keep cuffs in place for days, no need to re-roll.
- Close broken zippers, repair rips and seam splits.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN