Chartreuse Passport Cover - Chartreuse/Blue
- Interior pocket for passport
- Additional adjacent pocket
- One Interior card slot patch pocket
- Soft pebbled leather
- Electric yellow green color
- Blue embossed lettering
- Handmade in the US
- Pattern may vary from picture shown*
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Blythe Leonard handcrafts her namesake leather goods one at a time.
- Sketched, patterned, cut, dyed and sewn in Blythe Leonard’s workshop and flagship store in Thomasville, North Carolina.
- Eco-friendly hardware, bag stuffing, dyes, glues, handle cording, thread, and lining fabrics are all sourced locally in North Carolina.
- Made with water-based glue free of harmful toluene adhesive.
- Free of polluting stiffeners that add weight and degrade leather quality over time.
- Water buffalo, Horween, Crazy Horse, coated and corrected-grain cowhide, and vegan leathers are tanned and cut locally in North Carolina.
- Authentic South American and Australian caiman hides are purchased from an American distributor approved by the IUCN-SSC Crocodile Specialist Group.
- FEATURED IN