High Waist Mesh Bikini Bottom - Black
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Founded in 2011, Beth Richards is a women’s swimwear brand made in Vancouver, Canada.
- After a move from Toronto, Beth Richards realized an opportunity to attend to un-serviced customers looking for swimwear that is flattering, yet minimal and made with quality fabric and construction.
- All Beth Richards swimwear is made in Canada and the company promotes fair wages for their employees and ensure working conditions adhere to environmental and labor standards.
- Beth Richards bikinis and one piece swimsuits are made from high-quality Italian stretch fabric that offers 50+ UVB protection against harmful UV rays and feature details like lining and elastic trim imported from Italy and France.
- To maintain quality, Beth Richards produces small runs of their products in order to ensure the highest standards of fit and construction.
- Beth Richards started the Censor Project, a not-for-profit project that donates 100% of proceeds to Planned Parenthood and The Gloria Steinham Foundation to help protect and preserve women’s and girls’ rights across the globe.
- With swimwear that challenges the world’s idea of beauty, Beth Richards provides confidence and empowerment to women all over the world, one piece at a time.
- From details like feminine flounce overlays to innovative cuts that maintain timeless style, every woman is bound to find a swimsuit from Beth Richards that they’ll cherish for years to come.
- Beth Richards has been featured in Vogue, Elle, Nylon, SELF Magazine, Shape Magazine, Us Weekly, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Celebrities and influencers alike adore Beth Richards swimwear, with fans including Khloe Kardashian, Tracy Anderson, Miley Cyrus, Francis Lola, Hilary Duff, Rose Bertram, Shannon Barker, and Ellie Goulding.
- FEATURED IN