Naked 32oz Double Wall - Hammered Copper
- Large reusable BPA-free solid copper water bottle in a modern, hammered finish.
- Swinging handle makes for easy hydration on all your adventures.
- Copper is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory metal known to aid in digestion, promote skin health and melanin production, and soothe inflamed joints.
- Double-walled design allows the copper to slowly seep into your water, providing you with positive benefits while keeping your water cool and preventing any staleness, and keeps very cold water colder for longer.
- According to Ayurveda practices, water takes on the positive charge of copper after 8 hours of storage, which can balance the body’s three doshas (vata, kapha, and pitta).
- Pair your naked AYUR bottle with any colorful AYUR silicone sleeve, or keep it bare for a minimalist metallic look.
- Hand wash after each use and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not put hot liquids in your AYUR bottle or expose it to high temperatures for long periods of time.
- If your bottle becomes tarnished, use a soft cloth with copper polish or natural copper cleaning solution to safely remove the tarnish, then wash in soap and water before using. Do not drink out of a tarnished bottle.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Founded in Ventura, California, AYUR is a line of reusable copper water bottles and accessories inspired by Ayurvedic practices.
- Husband-and-wife team Alyssa and Eric Stalker work with artisans in India to handcraft BPA-free sleek copper bottles that are designed to keep your water cool for long stretches of time.
- Copper is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory metal known to aid in digestion, promote skin health and melanin production, and soothe inflamed joints, and it’s believed that water slowly absorbs these benefits when stored in the copper bottles.
- AYUR patent-pending bottles feature a sleek body with either smooth or hammered finishes, topped with an easy-carry handle for any adventure you go on.
- In addition to creating earth- and body-friendly reusable copper water bottles, AYUR donates 5% of their proceeds to Generosity.org, a nonprofit that provides clean drinking water to people in 20 countries across the world.
- FEATURED IN