Shoulder Duster Earrings - Black
- Retro black, white, and gold fan earrings made with natural fibers.
- Mod black and white flower stud at earlobe connects to post and back closure.
- Gold vermeil chain drop secures the gold-plated brass half-circle fan holder.
- Black fiber shoulder duster with white decorative trim fans out in a bold 3” arc.
- Wear a single earring to rock the 2018 one-earring runway trend.
- Embrace the 60s mod look and style the earrings with an eye-grabbing black and white outfit or a saturated primary color.
- Designed by Sarah Doyle, Aurorah is a woman-owned and operated fashion jewelry line.
- Aurorah’s bracelets, earrings, and rings are made to be your high-quality, luxury statement pieces.
- From colorful dangling tassel earrings to just-edgy-enough gold screw bracelets, Aurorah has jewelry to express exactly what you want to say.
- All Aurorah jewelry is made in America.
- Keep the earrings dry to avoid loosening the natural fibers.
- Lay flat and straighten fibers when storing.
- If fibers kink, gently hand-brush under a warm hand dryer to remove.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN