Fan Dangle Earrings - Deep Blue
- Retro cobalt blue fan earrings made with natural palm tree fibers.
- Mod blue acrylic circle at earlobe is set in gold and connects to post and back closure.
- Gold chain bead dangle secures the gold-plated brass half-circle fan holder.
- Deep blue raffia palm tree fibers fan out in a bold 3” arc.
- Lightweight materials make the earrings perfect for all-day wear.
- Wear a single primary-colored earring to rock the 2018 one-earring runway trend.
- Embrace the 60s mod look and style the earrings with an eye-grabbing black and white outfit.
- Designed by Sarah Doyle, Aurorah is a woman-owned and operated fashion jewelry line.
- Aurorah’s bracelets, earrings, and rings are made to be your high-quality, luxury statement pieces.
- From colorful dangling tassel earrings to just-edgy-enough gold screw bracelets, Aurorah has jewelry to express exactly what you want to say.
- All Aurorah jewelry is made in America.
- Keep the earrings dry to avoid loosening the natural fibers.
- If fibers kink, gently hand-brush under a warm hand dryer to remove.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN