- 5 sparkling gold, rose gold, and silver stacking rings connected by small gunmetal loops.
- 3 bands are set with cubic zirconia crystals and 2 bands have a smooth, rounded surface.
- Textured oval gunmetal connectors add an edgy finish.
- Bands are made with brass and plated in 14K gold, rose gold, and rhodium.
- Rhodium is in the platinum family and its brilliant silvery white finish adds more sparkle than traditional silver.
- Wear the one-size-fits-all set on the finger where the outer rings fit slightly loose, allowing the bands to spread out and display the connectors.
- Designed by Sarah Doyle, Aurorah is a woman-owned and operated fashion jewelry line.
- Aurorah’s bracelets, earrings, and rings are made to be your high-quality, luxury statement pieces.
- From colorful dangling tassel earrings to just-edgy-enough gold screw bracelets, Aurorah has jewelry to express exactly what you want to say.
- All Aurorah jewelry is made in America.
- After wearing, gently rub the surface of the bands with a cotton ball or soft cloth to prevent fading and maintain shine.
- Keep lotions, perfumes, and creams from coming in contact with your rings.
- Store separately from other plated jewelry to avoid chemical reactions that can tarnish the metals.
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN