THE NAIL POLISH:
- Chip-resistant non-toxic shiny nail lacquer in subtle shimmery pink color.
- The long-lasting nail polish is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and made without parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, and all other toxins traditionally found in nail care products.
- .45 fl oz clear glass bottle with white lid and minimalistic white “AILA” logo.
- The sensual feminine pink is named after a bootylicious Harvard-educated anesthesiologist and BFF of AILA founder, Dr. Cary.
HOW TO USE IT:
- For best results, prep nails with the AILA Cosmetics PRIME Base Coat and finish your manicure with the AILA SHINE Top Coat.
- Re-apply top coat every 2 days to make your manicure last chip-free for over a week.
- Developed with a comprehensive approach to nail care by board certified foot surgeon Dr. Cary Gannon.
- AILA’s nail polishes and nail polish removers are cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan, and free of parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, and all other toxins traditionally found in nail products.
- Dr. Cary formulates and manufactures every nail polish and manicure accessory in America.
- The nail polishes come in a range of luxe, beautifully curated colors while addressing common nail issues to promote nail and cuticle health.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Oxides (CI 77499 / CI 77491), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- FEATURED IN